To better survive a system crash and have a successful recovery when computer is attacked by virus, Windows disk & partition backup freeware provides method to leave your system in safe state. Backup your system or whole computer to image. With several clicks to restore the image file, your healthy system and computer is just at your fingertips.
1. Launch EaseUS Todo Backup, click Data backup (File, Disk/Partition).
2. Click Disk/Partition, select partitions or disks to backup, the selected disks or partitions will be marked as yellow. Tick off Sector by sector backup if necessary. You can select single partition or several partitions through multiple disks as you like.
Note: If you want to backup system while the system partition and boot partition are not on the same disk, you need to tick off both two.
3. Enter Plan name and Description for your disk and partition backup. By default, the name and description are given based on the backup time and backup type.
4. Click the folder icon behind Destination to select backup storage location. By default, the software will recognize the most suitable partition as your destination, you can modify it.
5. Turn on I will preserve image files by clicking Image-reserve strategy, and input days to preserve images or the number of last backup files you want to preserve. To control the number of image file when you do continuous backup with backup schedule, you can save much disk space to store the images out of date.
What's more, you can choose to preserve the first image.
6. Set backup schedule for your backups. Click Turn on and pop up the Schedule window. Set schedule to backup disks and partitions later, daily, weekly. Click OK to apply the schedule, click Do not schedule to cancel plans.
Note: enter account and password with Administrator privilege to make the schedule take effect.
Detailed schedule examples refer to How to set backup schedule using EaseUS Todo Backup?
7. Click Backup options and pop up the following window, set backup compression, password, splitting etc. Click OK to apply the settings, click Reset to initial settings to disable the settings.
8. Click Proceed to perform disk and partition backup.
Thanks for visiting EaseUS, please let us know how we can improve this article or make it more useful to you.
Data recovery freeware
Partition recovery freeware
Mac Clean freeware